ADMIN SPECIAL - My Top 6 Anime Series

my favorite anime, admin special, favorite anime, top 6 anime,

I have been watching anime for 4 years now, and I have watched over 150+ anime till date. There were several of these anime that I really like, that gave me shivers and adrenaline rushes, and there were those that I had to fast-forward through. It's very hard for me to rank my top anime series, but I managed to pull it. This list is based on how much I enjoyed watching these anime, and of course this is my list so please don't take offence if your favorite anime isn't on this list. After all, this is just my opinion.


#6 Kaguya-sama: Love is War

I like rom com genre quite a bit, and out of the many romcom anime that I have watched, Kaguya sama tops the list. This series is just perfect in the romance aspect (for me at least). I binge-watched it's two seasons that came out then in one day, and I regretted it afterwards because it has ended. Comedy part is superb as well; no forced comedy just pure gags. And, this is one of the two anime that I first dropped before returning to give it another chance.

The story follows two geniuses, Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane, who developed feelings for each other and schemes to try and get the other to confess their feelings. To them, love is war, and first one to confess their feelings loses. There are loveable side characters too. My favorite  character in this series is Ishigami Yuu.

#5 Gintama

As I mentioned before, I like rom com genre, not romance genre. If there's no comedy and just serious romance, then I wouldn't like watching it. Comedy is a must. And, if the comedy anime is weird, and on top of that references other anime too, then YES SIR, THAT'S MY ANIME. Gintama is purely this, and that's why I loooove this anime. From the moment I heard about this anime, I didn't start watching it. No, its not because I thought this anime wouldn't be good, but I wanted to watch other anime like Bleach, One Piece and Naruto so that I will get the references. Even before I started watching this anime, I used to name this anime in my top anime list because I just knew I would love this anime. Just like how Kaguya-sama: Love is War tops my romcom anime list, Gintama tops my Comedy genre list.

The series revolves around an eccentric samurai, Gintoki Sakata who works as an odd-job consultant. He helps a teenager named Shinpachi Shimura save his sister Tae from an alien group that wants to send her to a brothel. Haha, sounds weird, right? That's just why I love this masterpiece. 

#4 One Punch Man









Saitama, aka  Caped Baldy, was a job looking youth until he encountered a crab monster that was looking for a butt-chinned child because he drew nipples on him. Saitama fought the crab monster with whatever strength he had at that time and won. He realized his powerlessness and decided to follow his famous  training regimen, that you might've heard of too. At the end of his training, he gains immense strength that he can knock out, or even kill, anyone in just one punch. Naturally, everything comes with some kind of loss, and for his tremendous power, he lost his hair. Having such immense power made Saitama lose his interest in fighting, as there was no one who could give him a good fight. 

This anime was my second anime, and I've watched it 2 times by now, even caught up on the manga. And, you should give its manga a try too. The art-style is breathtaking and you will fall in love with it too. This anime does comedy part justice too, and this maybe partially a reason why this is in my top 5, too.

#3 One Piece

I don't think I even need to explain about this anime, after all, who hasn't heard of this masterpiece of shounen world. This anime continues to dominate anime industry for more than 20 years. It's one of the longest running anime series out there, too. The story follows the adventures of Luffy, along with his crew members, to find the legendary treasure left by the Pirate King, Gold Roger (not gonna give spoilers), known as the 'One Piece' and become the Pirate King. 

This anime is relatively new for me, as compared to others on this list. I caught-up to this anime recently, and I liked it very much. Good plot, characters and even villains. This anime also does comedy element justice too, so why wouldn't it be in my top 3. As I mentioned earlier, One Piece is a long anime, with more than 1050+ episodes and this is a major reason why many anime watchers drop it midway. No, I didn't drop this anime, I binged watch it in 3 months (I know this is quite a long time, but I have my own life too so stfu).

#2 Bleach

Bleach was the first long anime that I watched, and at that time I haven't watched many anime and maybe this is partially a reason this anime topped my list for many years. This anime was the first one, and one of the few anime which gave me a genuine adrenaline rush. Its soundtrack is top-tier. I watched it because at that time, TYBW hadn't been announced so this anime was kinda underrated, and I wanted to give it a try. And, oh boy, was it worth it? Every minute! I even liked the fillers which many watchers hate. These fillers are the major reason why this anime gets dropped. Many wouldn't accept this fact, but this anime did inspire many new gen anime such as Black Clover and Jujutsu Kaisen. 

The story follows the adventures of a teenager, Kurosaki Ichigo who, on one fateful night (or was it) gets the power of a Soul Reaper, similar to that of the Grim Reaper, from another Soul Reaper, Kuchiki Rukia, to save his sister from a hollow. This anime is not just a orange-haired teenager fighting evil spirits with a large sized kitchen knife, there's much more to this anime and you should definitely give this a shot.  

#1 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Just what can I say about this masterpiece of an anime? (ARAKI GOAT) This true masterpiece is a gem. Nearly all of the anime watcher that I've met hasn't watched this masterpiece, and trust me, they are missing out. You would be surprised to know that I dropped this anime after watching just 11 episodes, and that was one of my biggest mistake. But, on one sunny afternoon, I decided to give this another try and it was truly worth it. Bleach was my #1, before I read Steel Ball Run, but after reading the GOATed Part, I was convinced that JJBA is the one. This anime tops every genre, believe me. Be it Shounen, Shoujo, Sports, Vampires, Horror, Gore, Comedy, Fantasy; this anime excels at all. Unlike many anime, this anime is not only focused on Japan. JJBA is divided among 9 parts (the ninth came out last month), out of which 6 has been adapted into anime. 

Every part follows different protagonists of the same bloodline, which belongs to a different genre and takes place in a different country. This anime is ineffable, I can't describe it. Just give this a try and see for yourself, just don't skip any part.


Honorable Mentions

#7 KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World
#8 Fairy Tail
#9 The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)