My Clueless First Friend Episode 1 Review | This Childish Looking Anime is Actually Good

 

my clueless first friend, my clueless first friend review, is my clueless first friend good, is my clueless first friend worth watching,

My Clueless First Friend is a slice of life anime series is based on the manga by Taku Kawamura. It is centered around two grade school student, Taiyou Takada and Akane Nishimura. The girl is called "Grim Reaper" by her classmates due to her eyes. Takada, who just transferred to the school, notices everyone calling her "Grim Reaper" and he is... fascinated by it (chuunibyou). Thus, he starts following Nishimura in order to become "cool" like her. Nishimura, who never had any friend, is glad to have Takada by her side. 


Personal Opinions

To be honest, I wasn't expecting this anime to be a BANGER. I started it thinking that I will drop it since it looked childish but, it was good. Unlike other anime, where main characters are usually adult or teenagers, this anime focuses on two grade school student. Although this anime isn't a romance anime, it still manages to deliver some romance stuff (though romance between kids would be creepy). 

Post a Comment

0 Comments