MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Episode 1 SPOILER FREE Review | Saitama in a Magical World?

 

mashle anime, mashle magic and muscles anime review, mashle review, is mashle worth watching, mashle magic and muscles episode 1 review, mashle episode 1 review, new anime, anime review
MASHLE: Magic and Muscles is yet another one of the anime releasing in Spring of 2023. This anime was announced 2 years ago. It is based on the manga by Hajime Koumoto.

isekai world towns, isekai common town, mashle review

The plot is similar to that of Black Clover (not entirely, just some things), as Mash also don't have magic in a world of magic, so he works out. And not just simple workout, a vigorous training. But unlike Asta who worked out for himself, Mash works out because his pops told him so.

mash's training, mash's cool moment, mash strong moment, mashle episode 1 review

mash cool moment, mash strong, strong mash, mashle episode 1 review

mash cool moment, mash strong, strong mash, mash working out mashle episode 1 review
As this review is gonna be spoiler free, I will not summarize entire episode, but will just give my personal opinions. So, Let's get started!

Review
The episode was just too good. This is just the kind of anime that I crave for; comedy, overpowered moments, good plot. I have been waiting for this one particular anime for 2 years, from the moment the anime was announced. Some of it's thing that attracted me were it's plot (at that time I hadn't watched Black Clover) and how the MC was strong like Saitama (and even looked like him). Anyway, this 1 episode lived up to my expectations. The humor was pure and not forced.

mashle funny moments. mashle door scene, mashle episode 1 review
Overall, I enjoyed this anime and I hope you will too. I tried not to give any spoilers, and for that reason I didn't summarized the episode. So, start watching this anime right now. This episode was as good as Dr. STONE S3 episode 1. Oh, that reminded me that I also wrote review on its episode too. You can check it out by clicking here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments