ANNOUNCEMENT | YAS is Bringing Something New to You | What Could it Be?

 ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

As you all are already familiar with the content theme of YAS, which is Anime and Manga related news, recommendation, reviews, etc. The thing is, there will be a new type of content releasing on a separate website. What will it be? Well, I'm not revealing it just yet, so for time being, you can guess it. By the way, I have given a hint, so if you are able to find it out with the help of that (That is, if you can even find that hint), then it's good otherwise I will reveal it on 5/4/2023. 

Another big hint for my close friends is that it will be a thing that I'm obsessed with.

Until then, keep on loving and supporting.

Update:

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to complete preparations and unfortunately, would have to delay it. The new date is 8/4/2023. Hope you understand. Thank You.

Post a Comment

0 Comments