A Galaxy Next Door Episode 1 SPOILER FREE Review | Supernatural Romance Anime

Otonari ni Ginga, A Galaxy next door, otonari ni ginga episode 1, otonari ni ginga episode 1 review,  A Galaxy next door episode 1, A Galaxy next door episode 1 review
Another one of the romance anime series airing this spring but, with a supernatural theme. A Galaxy Next Door (Otonari ni Ginga) is based on the manga by Gido Amagakure. At first, I thought this anime was going to be a normal romance anime ( I didn't look at the tags), but when I watched this anime, it was something else. 

As this review is gonna be a spoiler free, of course I won't episode summary as that is sure to give spoilers, so I will just give my opinions. 

This anime, as it has a supernatural theme, stands out from the usual romance anime airing this season. The story will follow the story of Ichirou Kuga, who is to take care of his two younger siblings after the death of his father. He is a struggling manga artist. It's becoming harder and harder for him to take care of his siblings, after his last two assistants left him. He was struggling to meet the deadlines, that is, until he met Goshiki Shiori. But, she is not your normal assistant, there's something otherworldly about him. 

Review
This episode started out pretty normal, but got interesting pretty soon. As a first episode. it revealed quite a lot things,

A Galaxy Next Door Episode 1 reveiw
We get some insights on Ichirou's family too, and slightly on Shiori's family too. I don't think there's gonna be comedy in it, but still I'm looking forward to it. Oh, and about it's supernatural element, it didn't looked something which I have seen before, I couldn't grasp it.

Otonari ni GInga Episode 1 review

The "lucky MC" thingy is a bit annoying but I guess you can't make your protagonist a normal human (like us), as that would make the anime boring. Apart from this, nothing is looking bad about this anime. Oh, and that "last twist" was unexpected, didn't see this one coming. I will not tell you about this one, as this review is spoiler free (though it's mentioned in MAL synopsis).

Overall, this episode was good, I have more expectations from this anime.

Rating: 7.6/10 

Post a Comment

0 Comments