"My Tiny Senpai" Episode 1 Review | Not Tiny in That Regard | SPOILER FREE

My Tiny Senpai Review, My Tiny Senpai Episode 1 Review, summer 2023 anime review, my senpai is short and cute, is my tiny senpai worth watching, worth watching, tiny senpai anime

My Tiny Senpai is one of the anime releasing this summer. It's a slice of life rom-com anime with an office theme, like one of the winter 2023 anime, Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague

It's first episode was aired today, that is July 2, on several anime streaming sites including Crunchyroll. You can watch it on one of these sites too.


Table of Content:

  1. Episode Summary
  2. Personal Opinions (Spoiler Free)

Short Episode Summary

It was a typical first episode of any other anime which sets up the theme and introduces us to our main characters. We see that Shinozaki and Shiori are colleagues working in an office. Shiori, as you can tell from the title, is Shinozaki's senior (or senpai) and it's clear that both have slight feelings for each other right from the start. 


The two have their cute moments throughout the episode, and we also get to see some side characters too, of which we get a glimpse in their backstory too. There wasn't much packed in this episode, which is normal for a Slice of Life Romance anime. 


Personal Opinion
This episode, as I've already mentioned, wasn't much packed. One thing that seemed good to me of this anime was that it didn't only show us Shinozaki daydreaming about his crush and talking to himslelf only. But, most of the time this show was cliched and cringe, atleast to me. There were some unexplainable weird moments which might repel new watchers, and non romance fans. 


Many things seemed forced to me. And the pace for romantic development was also very quick.


All in all, the first episode was somewhat good, if not much. It's good to see an office themed rom-com anime like WotaKoi: Love is Hard for Otaku (though this anime is not as good as WotaKoi).


But, I don't think I'd be watching this anime, I think I'll drop it after 2nd episode as my watchlist for this season is already very long. You guys can check it out, it's at least worth checking out and then you can put your own opinion. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments